Kia ora my name is Haelyn I'm a student from Kawakawa Primary School in room 5 and I'm a year 6 I would just like to say that I really liked your cool creative gifts use made for your dads your guys cupcakes looks (reka) yummy. What was the best thing you liked about making them? Happy blogging Haelyn:)
Kia ora my name is Haelyn I'm a student from Kawakawa Primary School in room 5 and I'm a year 6 I would just like to say that I really liked your cool creative gifts use made for your dads your guys cupcakes looks (reka) yummy. What was the best thing you liked about making them? Happy blogging Haelyn:)
Hi I am Dulcie from room 1 at Oheaewai Primary School. Cool fathers day gifts.You could of made some little pictures of your fathers if you wanted? For fathers day our school made cards as well.I also got him some caramel popcorn from Makana that he also loved. sorry have to go Bye!
Kia ora my name is Haelyn I'm a student from Kawakawa Primary School in room 5 and I'm a year 6 I would just like to say that I really liked your cool creative gifts use made for your dads your guys cupcakes looks (reka) yummy. What was the best thing you liked about making them? Happy blogging Haelyn:)
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Haelyn I'm a student from Kawakawa Primary School in room 5 and I'm a year 6 I would just like to say that I really liked your cool creative gifts use made for your dads your guys cupcakes looks (reka) yummy. What was the best thing you liked about making them? Happy blogging Haelyn:)
ReplyDeleteHi Room 3, I hope your dads were happy on Father's day.
ReplyDeleteFrom Fin in Room 2, Ohaeawai School.
Hi I am Dulcie from room 1 at Oheaewai Primary School.
ReplyDeleteCool fathers day gifts.You could of made some little pictures of your fathers if you wanted? For fathers day our school made cards as well.I also got him some caramel popcorn from Makana that he also loved.
sorry have to go Bye!