First we learnt about the different camera shots - establishing shots, long shots, wide shots, medium shots, close up shots and how to set up our cameras to take the shots. Then we learnt how to use the different shots to make our own movie. We also learnt how to create a storyboard to tell our story








Hi my name is Rico.What an a amazing movie to show how you help your friends and what you do at school.By Rico
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Anthony and you have a teacher called Mrs Ritchie. She teaches me too at Ohaeawai Primary School.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Enzo. I liked how you all work together and helped each other to make the movies.Mrs Ritchie came to our class and showed us how to do that too. It was fun and I learnt lots. by Enzo
ReplyDeleteHello Room 3 my name is Sky in Room 1 at Ohaeawai Primary School.I loved how you helped each other when you are working on making your video how you learn at Tautoro School.Bye
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Indi from Ohaeawai Primary School
ReplyDeleteI loved your movie you made. I'm just wondering what your teachers name is in the video?
bye.