We are a class of year 4 students at Tautoro School in Tautoro, Northland New Zealand. Our teacher is Mrs Paraha.
cool guys, keep it up
Hi Colenso Nice picture of yourself. I hope you have fun with your new friends.Maybe we can be blog friends? By Terei from Ohaeawai primary.
well done keep going and i'm Tahnellah and i'm from Kawkawa primary school. {bye} :)
Kia Ora my name is Cyprus I go to ohaeawai primary school.I really like the way you used lots of photos on our school blog.Well done.
wow great picture i realy think it is awesooooooome
great photo so coooool
Hi I am Rymon. I live in Kawakawa I go to Kawakawa primary school. I really liked your rippa rugby. I am a year 4 I'm 8 years old.by
cool guys, keep it up
ReplyDeleteHi Colenso
ReplyDeleteNice picture of yourself. I hope you have fun with your new friends.Maybe we can be blog friends?
By Terei from Ohaeawai primary.
well done keep going and i'm Tahnellah and i'm from Kawkawa primary school. {bye} :)
ReplyDeleteKia Ora my name is Cyprus I go to ohaeawai primary school.
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you used lots of photos on our school blog.
Well done.
wow great picture i realy think it is awesooooooome
ReplyDeletegreat photo so coooool
ReplyDeleteHi I am Rymon. I live in Kawakawa I go to Kawakawa primary school. I really liked your rippa rugby. I am a year 4 I'm 8 years old.by
ReplyDelete