Kia ora room 4. I know how it feels to be really hot and not being able to swim but you nice teacher Mrs paraha gives you guys privileges able to swim. Do you guys take swimming leasons? I hope you guys enjoy your day bye maybe when your free you can check out my blog! http://kpsnoahc.blogspot.com/
kia ora room4. Hi my name is hirini and I am really hot most of the time. Im guessing that you guys and girls are having a great time I usually go swimming with my friends at the creek.i have a pool at my school but we are not using it at the moment I don know why. i really like your photos. when you have the chance come check out my blogkpsthomass.blogspot.com/2020/01/day-5-week-4-activities-12-and-3.html?showComment=1605221720835#c4531005152450721841
Kia ora room 4.
ReplyDeleteI know how it feels to be really hot and not being able to swim but you nice teacher Mrs paraha gives you guys privileges able to swim. Do you guys take swimming leasons?
I hope you guys enjoy your day bye
maybe when your free you can check out my blog!
http://kpsnoahc.blogspot.com/
kia ora room4.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is hirini and I am really hot most of the time. Im guessing that you guys and girls are having a great time I usually go swimming with my friends at the creek.i have a pool at my school but we are not using it at the moment I don know why. i really like your photos. when you have the chance come check out my blogkpsthomass.blogspot.com/2020/01/day-5-week-4-activities-12-and-3.html?showComment=1605221720835#c4531005152450721841
sorry room 4
ReplyDeleteits this link
http://kpshirinih.blogspot.com/