Pages

Saturday, 22 August 2020

The Winter Bear

 Whaea Annie read The Winter Bear story. We loved the beautiful watercolour & ink illustrations of Winter landscapes. We created our own Winter landscape pictures. We used dye washes for the background. To create  the Winter trees, we used a straw to blow black paint over our background.
















2 comments:

  1. Hello
    My name is Shanaya and I go to Kawakawa primary school
    I really like your art and I noticed that all of them had teddy bears in the trees
    I'm assuming that the story had something about teddy bears in the trees?
    Your art was very pretty!

    Sincerely
    - Shanaya
    P.S Come check out my blog at kpsshanayas.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys
    My names is Noah and i go to Kawakawa primary school
    I really liked your guys art i think it was something about a toy teddy bear stuck in a tree?
    well whatever it was it was amazing better art than mine[:


    P.S some check out my blog
    http://kpsnoahc.blogspot.com
    Later guys

    ReplyDelete