Whaea Hera persuaded us to sow our seeds for our garden rather than buying more expensive seedlings.
So here we are filling our containers with potting mix.
Now put the seeds in the container.

Cover the seeds with potting mix.
Lastly water your seeds.
Our seeds are ready to go.
We will be watching them every day.






Morena koutou. Ko whaea Hera tenei e mihi ana ki a koutou. He ropu whakahirahira koutou. He pai rawa atu te ra e noho tahi, e mahi tahi ana tatou.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome akomanga you are! I really enjoyed working with you all. You worked so hard to clear the garden, it looks so awesome!!
I went to check the seeds we sowed two weeks ago and they have germinated!! I did notice though that some of them have been munched, probably by starving snails, so someone needs to put some slug pellets down, or spread some egg shells which slugs and snails detest!! You will notice too that I shifted the punnets up onto the table, I am hopeful that the slugs and snails will find it harder to access the seedlings.
'He kakano I ruia mai I Rangiatea e kore au e ngaro'
Wonderful to see you all today. Keep looking after our seedlings. You will notice another big polystyrene container, I sowed some more seeds into it. We need to think about putting some manure onto it to help the soil.
Nga manaakitanga whaea Hera
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete