Kia ora room 3 I am a student at Ohaeawai primary. I like that you have been doing gardening with the little gardens.It makes me think of when I planted my little gardens.
Kia ora room 3, Its Heaven from room 5. I love those little garden sets because I love to garden at home. I just have 7 little gardens at home. Well thats all from me bye.
Kia ora Room 3 it's Sheeandra from room 5. I love your little gardens that you guys have been growing in class. I think that Mrs Paraha has been a very special teacher to you guys because she ha been shopping nearly ever day probably just for her tamariki. Blog you later.:)
Kia ora room 3
ReplyDeleteI am a student at Ohaeawai primary. I like that you have been doing gardening with the little gardens.It makes me think of when I planted my little gardens.
I have to go bye!
Kia ora room 3,
ReplyDeleteIts Heaven from room 5. I love those little garden sets because I love to garden at home. I just have 7 little gardens at home. Well thats all from me bye.
Kia ora Room 3 it's Sheeandra from room 5. I love your little gardens that you guys have been growing in class. I think that Mrs Paraha has been a very special teacher to you guys because she ha been shopping nearly ever day probably just for her tamariki. Blog you later.:)
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Cyprus from Ohaeawai school I like your little garden that you guys made.
ReplyDelete