Hi Tautoro school my name is Jackie I'm from Kawakawa primary school I'm a year 6 student I'm also 10-years-old. I really like the movement and the sound my question is you should probably put more details on what your working on or what your presenting for people around the world to see?
Kia ora, Room 3 its Ricci I would like to say that you did some awesome game play. Awesome Room 3. Here's my blog link down below if you one of you want to check out my blog. tsriccib.blogspot.co.nz
Hi Girls and Boys ,Nice videos. I hope you do more rugby at your school.Today we played rippa rugby at our school.We learnt how to pass to our team mates. Then we played rippa rugby. It was fun.Bye Cassidy .
Hi Room 3 I liked how you guys were running towards the try line. You all looked very fast. This afternoon we played rippa rugby with Paul and Bruce from Northland Rugby.I learnt how to pass the ball with an elephant trunk swing. Bye Adoni
Hi my name is Rymon and I go to Kawakawa primary school Room 3 I saw your great game of Rippa Rugby and you got most trys and my age is 8 and I am a year 4.
Hoi Ik Ben Koda (Hi my name is)from R7 I am 7 years old from Kawakawa primary skole (school) you guys are pretty good at rippa I wouldn't be that good. Tot ziens (Goodbye)
Kia ora room 3 My name is Tu Pakari. I am from Kawakawa Primary and am in Year 3. I liked your video about Rippa and I think you have good skills. I play Rippa too. My team is Moerewa. We have won all our games. The music in your video was cool. Thank you for sharing it
Hi there, my name is Falcon and I am a student in room 2 at Kawakawa Primary School. I really like writing It made me think of describing words. Have you thought about long sentences If you would like to see my learning, my blog is here. kpsfalconh.blogspot.co.nz
Kia Ora Room 3, My name is Lani and I am from Ohaeawai school, First of all you look like you guys are pretty good at playing Rippa Rugby! And I really like your video you put together anyways I hope I get to see more from you! And make sure you come and check out my blog at http://oslanis.blogspot.co.nz/ Lani
Hi Lani Thank you for your comment. We are pretty good at Rippa Rugby. We are going to be videoing our Rippa Rugby in the next tournament. And yes I will check your blog. Blog you later.
ora room 3 my name is raumati and i am from tautoro school i have been watching your rippa video and i thought that that it was quite enjoying for all of our class and keep going hard and keep wining and i think that use have good sports manship skills
Hoi I'm Mia From KawaKawa Primary School. I loved your video. And dodging.I hope you check out my blog http://kpsmiat.blogspot.co.nz/. See ya later Room 3
Hi my name is Xavier from Kawakawa school and I think you have got a good ripper rugby team.You even might win a tournament if there is one good luck for next time.
Hi my name is Ataahua and I go to Kawakawa primary school. I just wanna say you are so good at rippa rugby and I rely like you your music...can you please come and visit my blog http://kpsataahuat.blogspot.co.nz/ thanks..
Kia ora my name is renata i am a year 7 and i go to kawakawa primary school. NICE WORK on ripper rugby keep it up and i like your whacks GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT YEAR for those who are staying in primary catch yous up mahhh bros
Kia Ora my name is Ricco from Kawakawa primary school and I am a year 7 student and i would just like to say that was awesome and that music WOW!!!! nice work on your game play tautoro nice blog you later.
Hi I am Mosese From Ohaeawai School. I like the music in your video because it reminds me of when I was younger and playing rugby.Keep up the good work.
Hi Tautoro school my name is Jackie I'm from Kawakawa primary school I'm a year 6 student I'm also 10-years-old. I really like the movement and the sound my question is you should probably put more details on what your working on or what your presenting for people around the world to see?
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Waiheke from kawakawaprimary school
ReplyDeletedid you win
Kia ora, Room 3 its Ricci I would like to say that you did some awesome game play. Awesome Room 3.
ReplyDeleteHere's my blog link down below if you one of you want to check out my blog.
tsriccib.blogspot.co.nz
Great Room 3 keep up the great work on Skills keep it up.
ReplyDeleteHello Room 3 Great stuff with Skills keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi room 3
ReplyDeleteI like this video about yous playing rippa rugby that matua mat put together .You's look good.Who did yous play.
Hi Girls and Boys ,Nice videos. I hope you do more rugby at your school.Today we played rippa rugby at our school.We learnt how to pass to our team mates. Then we played rippa rugby. It was fun.Bye Cassidy .
ReplyDeleteHi Room 3
ReplyDeleteI love your video of rippa rugby.Today room 1 at Ohaeawai school played too it was fun.
by Charlie-Gurl.
I like how you played Rippa Rugby and I hope you get better and better at it. and camp on getting tries for tautoro school and get fast.
ReplyDeleteHi room 3,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool video keep it up room 3 rippa is a cool game to play keep the nice blogging up
Hi Room 3
ReplyDeleteI liked how you guys were running towards the try line. You all looked very fast. This afternoon we played rippa rugby with Paul and Bruce from Northland Rugby.I learnt how to pass the ball with an elephant trunk swing.
Bye Adoni
Kia ora Room 3,I am Ana from kkps I really like your Rippa rugby video. hope you do some more. Room 7.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Kieron from Kawakawa primary school in room 7 that is a pretty cool game of rippa rugby.
ReplyDeleteHi Room 3, I like your Rippa rugby. You scored some cool try`s. My name is LJ from Kawakawa Primary School.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Rymon and I go to Kawakawa primary school Room 3 I saw your great game of Rippa Rugby and you got most
ReplyDeletetrys and my age is 8 and I am a year 4.
Hi Room 3 I am Kailah from Kawakawa primary. I liked your game of Ripper rugby.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Juztin I go to Kawakawa Prmary School. Nice game was it pretty hard? I once played rippa rugby we mostly lost good bye
ReplyDeleteHi it is Varden from Kawakawa Primary. I like your rippa rugby blog. Bye
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Chase from Kawakawa primary school I am in Room 7. I like your video about your Rippa Rugby.By
ReplyDeleteHi my Name is Angelina I am from Kawakawa primary school I love your video about Rippa Rugby. GoodBye
ReplyDeleteHi my name is TK I like your Rippa rugby game.
ReplyDeleteI go to Kawakawa primary I am in Room 7 and I am a Year 4. Bye
Hi my name is Herbert I am in Room 7 I am a Year 3 from Kawakawa primary school. I like that we can see all your work. Bye.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Thomas from Kawakawa primary. I enjoy your rippa rugby. From Thomas Room 7 Kawakawa primary school Bye.
ReplyDeleteHoi Ik Ben Koda (Hi my name is)from R7 I am 7 years old
ReplyDeletefrom Kawakawa primary skole (school) you guys are pretty good at rippa I wouldn't be that good.
Tot ziens (Goodbye)
Hi my name is Michael. I'm from Kawakawa primary school.That was a cool game. Who was the team's that you vs and did you win all of your games.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Michael. I'm from Kawakawa primary school.That was a cool game. Who was the team's that you vs and did you win all of your games.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Michael Paraha. I'm from Kawakawa primary school.That was a cool game. Who was the team's that you vs and did you win all of your games.
ReplyDeleteKia ora room 3
ReplyDeleteMy name is Tu Pakari. I am from Kawakawa Primary and am in Year 3. I liked your video about Rippa and I think you have good skills. I play Rippa too. My team is Moerewa. We have won all our games.
The music in your video was cool. Thank you for sharing it
Hi there, my name is Falcon and I am a student in room 2 at Kawakawa Primary School. I really like writing It made me think of describing words. Have you thought about long sentences If you would like to see my learning, my blog is here.
ReplyDeletekpsfalconh.blogspot.co.nz
Kia Ora Room 3, My name is Lani and I am from Ohaeawai school, First of all you look like you guys are pretty good at playing Rippa Rugby! And I really like your video you put together anyways I hope I get to see more from you! And make sure you come and check out my blog at http://oslanis.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDeleteLani
Hi Lani Thank you for your comment. We are pretty good at Rippa Rugby. We are going to be videoing our Rippa Rugby in the next tournament. And yes I will check your blog. Blog you later.
Deleteora room 3 my name is raumati and i am from tautoro school i have been watching your rippa video and i thought that that it was quite enjoying for all of our class and keep going hard and keep wining and i think that use have good sports manship skills
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Kieron From KawaKawa primary school. That was a close game of rip-pa rugby
ReplyDeleteHi my name is TK I go to Kawakawa primary school. I really like watching how you play rippa rugby.
ReplyDeleteHi Room 3 Im Angel I like your rugby I think it is really nice bye by Angel from KawaKawa school
ReplyDeleteHi Angel my name is Myer. Thank you for your nice comment about Rippa rugby. Blog you later.
DeleteHi my name is Thomas I´m from Kawakawa primary school. I like your rippa rugby with the song playing in the background.
ReplyDeleteHi Thomas I like your nice comment.I really like playing Rippa Rugby. Thank you. Blog you later.
Deletecool rippa rugby gee you guys are fast and good
ReplyDeleteat rippa rugby you look hard for me and comet. and by
Hi Ryker, Thank you for the comment. Rippa is my favourite Game. Blog you later
DeleteHi my name is Alyssa I'm From Kawakawa Primary school I'm in Room 7. I like the game of rippa and the songs. goodbye
ReplyDeleteHoi I'm Mia From KawaKawa Primary School. I loved your video. And dodging.I hope you check out my blog http://kpsmiat.blogspot.co.nz/. See ya later Room 3
ReplyDeleteHi Mia Thank you for your comments. I will look at your blog next week. Ka kite.
DeleteHi my name is mahuta from kawakawaprimary shcool your vidieo is so cool we love that music.
ReplyDeleteHi Mahuta. Thank you for your nice comment. We love Rippa Rugby. Blog you later.
DeleteHi Mahuta. Thank you for your nice comment. We love Rippa Rugby. Blog you later.
DeleteHi Mahuta, Thank you for your nice comment about our Rippa Rugby video. Blog you later.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Xavier from Kawakawa school and I think you have got a good ripper rugby team.You even might win a tournament if there is one good luck for next time.
ReplyDeletekia ora my name is mane i am a year 8 from kawakawa primary school. NICE WORK ON YOUR RIPPA RUGBY.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Ataahua and I go to Kawakawa primary school.
ReplyDeleteI just wanna say you are so good at rippa rugby
and I rely like you your music...can you please come and
visit my blog http://kpsataahuat.blogspot.co.nz/ thanks..
Kia ora my name is renata i am a year 7 and i go to kawakawa primary school. NICE WORK on ripper rugby keep it up and i like your whacks GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT YEAR for those who are staying in primary catch yous up mahhh bros
ReplyDeleteKia Ora my name is Ricco from Kawakawa primary school and I am a year 7 student and i would just like to say that was awesome and that music WOW!!!! nice work on your game play tautoro nice blog you later.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Nero. Nice video . Did you win or not?. I play rugby and my team won 17 games when we were in under 9's.
ReplyDeleteBye bye.
Hi I am Mosese From Ohaeawai School. I like the music in your video because it reminds me of when I was younger and playing rugby.Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHello I'm from Room 1 at Ohaeawai Primary School. Room 3 that is some nice rippa rugby skills that you have learnt.
ReplyDeleteFrom Alexander.