Pages

Thursday, 13 August 2015

R3 Waka Hoe


This is our FIRST attempt at using Movenote to present our learning.


WALT: Use movenote to demonstrate our learning and understanding of the waka hoe within our kura.


6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Room 3 movenoters!
    I am VERY impressed with your first movenote. What a great way to share your learning. You speak very clearly and confidently. I was very interested to hear about the 12 waka hoe at Tautoro School and the meaning behind this. I really liked how you shared what hoe you have chosen to focus on this term. I look forward to hearing your reflections at the end of the term about how your goal has gone.
    Nga mihi nui
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Room 3
    I loved listening and watching your presentation about the waka hoe in your school. I am sure if you follow all your thoughts you certainly will be the best school in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ruma Toru,
    We (Ruma Ono Paihia School) are really impressed with your Movenote Presentation. We think your reading is very clear. Now we are motivated to try Movenote again to show our learning. Thank you for sharing your learning. We look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ka mau te wehi Ruma toru. He pai ki ahau ou mahi i runga i te MOVENOTE.
    Whaea Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morena R3,
    What a great digital learning object you have created with Movenote. I really enjoyed reading along with you and learning about Tikanga, Hoe and Mana. Could I please share this with the school's I work with in Christchurch as I think they would love to use Movenote as well? I look forward to learning more about your 12 Hoe.

    ReplyDelete