Wow Amazing kapahaka photos Room 3 I liked the way how all of you's smiled in the the photo and how you all looked at the camera plus I liked the way when the boys done there pukana Cant wait to see you on stage next year!!! Josemiria
Wow Amazing kapahaka photos Room 3 I liked the way how all of you's smiled in the the photo and how you all looked at the camera plus I liked the way when the boys done there pukana Cant wait to see you on stage next year!!! Josemiria
Wow room three you made me smile when I saw your photo.The boys pukana made me jump out of my chair
ReplyDeleteHI room 3 you's look AMAZING!!! I wish I was like that. you's all look scary and beautiful. From Hohepa
ReplyDeleteWow Amazing kapahaka photos Room 3
ReplyDeleteI liked the way how all of you's smiled in the the photo and how you all looked at the camera plus I liked the way when the boys done there pukana
Cant wait to see you on stage next year!!!
Josemiria
Wow Amazing kapahaka photos Room 3
ReplyDeleteI liked the way how all of you's smiled in the the photo and how you all looked at the camera plus I liked the way when the boys done there pukana
Cant wait to see you on stage next year!!!
Josemiria