Kia ora Room 3. Your garden is looking very good. Would you like some lettuce seedlings? I have lots at home. These will grow all through winter and then you can make healthy salad sandwiches. Keep looking after your garden. Ka pai!
Hello Room 3, I already Know that you all are super stars. I really like the way that the whole classroom is helping do the garden. Good work on pulling out the weeds.I think Room 3 has the best garden in the whole school. Remember to water the plants and making sure that there is sunlight for the plants. From Letisha
Kia ora Room 3. Your garden is looking very good. Would you like some lettuce seedlings? I have lots at home. These will grow all through winter and then you can make healthy salad sandwiches. Keep looking after your garden. Ka pai!
ReplyDeleteHello Room 3, I already Know that you all are super stars. I really like the way that the whole classroom is helping do the garden. Good work on pulling out the weeds.I think Room 3 has the best garden in the whole school. Remember to water the plants and making sure that there is sunlight for the plants. From Letisha
ReplyDelete