Hi Room 3, Thank you for posting your work. We really, really the last poster because the words are nice and big, the picture supports the message and it looks fun. That poster will help us to remember to keep our passwords secret. To improve your posters we think you could add a border to the top two or a background colour. Ka pai o koutou ra. Na, Room 5
Kia Ora Room 3, Thank you for posting your Kawa of Care posters on your blog. We really like the last poster because it has large text, looks really good and the picture supports the message. We think the top two posters would look great with a border or a background colour to make the poster stand out. Ka pai o koutou ra, Room 5
Kia ora Room 3. I think your posters are very good, They are easy to read and have good information. I agree a border would be something to think about next time. Ka pai ou mahi.
Thank you Room 3 for well presented posters. I like the messages they portray and think that it is very valuable to all students to learn the importance of looking after your iPads or Chromebooks. I look forward to seeing video's of your class working with the iPads and Chromebooks. Nga mihi nui ki a koutou.
well done room 3 you have some very colourful posters with an awesome message on how to look after your digital device
ReplyDeleteHi Room 3,
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting your work. We really, really the last poster because the words are nice and big, the picture supports the message and it looks fun. That poster will help us to remember to keep our passwords secret. To improve your posters we think you could add a border to the top two or a background colour.
Ka pai o koutou ra.
Na, Room 5
Kia Ora Room 3,
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting your Kawa of Care posters on your blog. We really like the last poster because it has large text, looks really good and the picture supports the message. We think the top two posters would look great with a border or a background colour to make the poster stand out.
Ka pai o koutou ra,
Room 5
Kia ora Room 3. I think your posters are very good, They are easy to read and have good information. I agree a border would be something to think about next time. Ka pai ou mahi.
ReplyDeleteThank you Room 3 for well presented posters. I like the messages they portray and think that it is very valuable to all students to learn the importance of looking after your iPads or Chromebooks. I look forward to seeing video's of your class working with the iPads and Chromebooks. Nga mihi nui ki a koutou.
ReplyDeletehe tino pai tenei pikitia Rangimarie me Amira
ReplyDelete