Hello Room 3, your garden looks great! Did you have any insects eating your vegetables? What insects were they, and what did you do about it? Did you get to eat your produce, and did you like it? Bye for now from Mrs. Kern
Kia ora Room 3. You are lucky to have such a cool teacher who has made a blog for you. I love vegetable gardening. Keep looking after your garden. It is time to plant summer vegetables. I have some seedlings and seeds if you want them. From Mrs Lindsay.
Hello Room 3,
ReplyDeleteyour garden looks great! Did you have any insects eating your vegetables? What insects were they, and what did you do about it? Did you get to eat your produce, and did you like it?
Bye for now from Mrs. Kern
Kia ora Room 3. You are lucky to have such a cool teacher who has made a blog for you. I love vegetable gardening. Keep looking after your garden. It is time to plant summer vegetables. I have some seedlings and seeds if you want them. From Mrs Lindsay.
ReplyDelete